All-Night Prom at Disneyland, 1961.
How I would’ve loved to be there.
At first I was like “oh some guy being a really awesome athlete” AND THEN I REALIZED WHAT I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the fact Tony Stark killed a man over a Dora the Explorer watch.
It was limited edition.
wow she’s gorg
thats not fair..
The thing that made Lilo a “freak” was her passion. Lilo was passionate about everything she ever did. She was passionate about Elvis, about feeding the ocean fish sandwiches, about making friends, about taming Stitch, and about Hula. Look at her smile. She is the only one who seems to be truly enjoying what she’s doing. It adds life. Passion is life. It’s vitality. It’s amazing. Be a Lilo.
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said